RM100/month (4 lessons each month, 45 minutes per lesson)
Monthly fees stated above exclude one-time off registration fees and one month deposit.
Primary in Dance develop students’ physical skills, stamina, creativity, expression, and musicality using a range of sounds and musical styles. This foundation prepares students for the transition to ballet and other dance genres at higher levels.
On successful completion of a course of study based on Primary in Dance, students through participation and practice will be able to
- articulate parts of the body
- demonstrate awareness of positions of the body
- perform with an awareness of space
- demonstrate control
- demonstrate co-ordination
- demonstrate elevation
- demonstrate use of appropriate movement dynamics
- respond to the elements of music
- perform expressively
- perform a sequence of simple steps to depict a story
- confidently recall the settings