Fees includes class only, excludes materials
8pm to 8.45pm
8pm to 8.45pm
10.15am to 11am
10.30am to 11.15am
10.45am to 11.30am
12pm to 12.45pm
1pm to 1.45pm
2.30pm to 3.15pm
Terms and Conditions
1. There will be no lessons during Gazetted Public Holiday and Term Break. No refund, No replacement & No deduction will be entertained.
2. For Musical World Program, no siblings are allowed in the classroom and only one parent is allowed to accompany the child in the class.
(Musical Babies & Musical Toddlers only.)
3. There will be NO REPLACEMENT for All Group Classes as the classes are conducted on a group basis.
4. There is NO REPLACEMENT for classes missed.
5. All classes must be completed within four consecutive weeks.
6. Switching of class schedule or teachers is not allowed.
7. STRICLY NO VIDEO RECORDING AND PHOTOGRAPHY DURING THE CLASS WHETHER ITS FROM CAMERA, MOBILE DEVICES OR SMART PHONE.
8. Parents must notify Opus Academy of Music if your child has any health complications prior to starting classes.
Activities designed to build on the child's growing independence and to develop competencies are introduced. The playing of instruments is introduced to foster fine motor skills with basic concepts like rhythm, pitch, timbre and to further enhance creativity skills. Vocal exploration and creative movement strengthen coordination. Listening activities cultivate discrimination and memorization skills, while peer interaction affirms social skills.