Fees includes class only, excludes materials
Monday to Friday ( except Wednesday )
7pm to 9pm
9am to 6pm
1pm to 3pm
Terms and Conditions
1. There will be no lessons during Gazetted Public Holiday and Term Break. No refund, No replacement & No deduction will be entertained.
2. For Musical World Program, no siblings are allowed in the classroom and only one parent is allowed to accompany the child in the class.
(Musical Babies & Musical Toddlers only.)
3. There will be NO REPLACEMENT for All Group Classes as the classes are conducted on a group basis.
4. There is NO REPLACEMENT for classes missed.
5. All classes must be completed within four consecutive weeks.
6. Switching of class schedule or teachers is not allowed.
7. STRICLY NO VIDEO RECORDING AND PHOTOGRAPHY DURING THE CLASS WHETHER ITS FROM CAMERA, MOBILE DEVICES OR SMART PHONE.
8. Parents must notify Opus Academy of Music if your child has any health complications prior to starting classes.
Literacy development begins early in life and is very much dependent on environmental influences. It takes place before children actually begin talking, and the child’s environment and caretakers play vital roles in encouraging precursors of speech and language. These skills emerge when the right kind of stimulation is present in their environment.
Main benefits and skills expected from using Opus Young Readers are: