TERMS & CONDITIONS :‐
1. All fees paid are non‐refundable, non‐transferable and/or non‐deferrable.
2. Registration Fee is only one‐off while Insurance is per annum provided there is no withdrawal.
3. One month's notice of withdrawal will be required. Withdrawal Notice Fee will be used for the final month with Mathlink Malaysia.
4. Material and Book(s) fees stated above are provided as a guide only. The material shall consist of supplemental worksheets (where necessary)
The final material/Book(s) fees will be charged/invoiced in accordance to the Student's progress and their respective Grade.
5. Strictly NO Deferment of commencement date upon confirming month of joining and fees paid. Mathlink Malaysia terms are as follows :‐
(i) Term 1 : Jan ‐ Mar 2015
(ii) Term 2 : Apr ‐ June 2015
(iii) Term 3 : Jul ‐ Sept 2015
(iv) Term 4 : Oct ‐ Dec 2015
There shall be some term breaks and special classes held during each term, kindly refer to the calendar for more information.
6. If your child is unable to attend on any day, please notify the Centre at least two (2) hours before the commencement of the child's class.
If prior notification is provided, up to maximum two (2) replacement classes are granted in a month and has to be utilised in corresponding month. No replacement of class will be granted for any missed class without prior noce. All classes are not transferable to any other party.
Please refer to Progress Booklet for the Terms & Conditions
7. Freezing of classes are permitted up to 1 month in a year with 1 month's prior notice.
No freezing should take place in Term 4 (i.e. in the months of October, November & December).
8. Insurance fees is based on the entry calendar year. For Example, a student starts program and paid insurance in October 2015, the student would need to pay for the insurance fee when come Jan 2016.
9. Mathlink Malaysia reserves the right to revise the fees at any time with a 1‐month written notice to existing parents.
10. All fees are to be paid in full latest by 25th of the preceding month. After the 25th of the payment month, a late fee of RM20 will be imposed.
11. If payment is not made within 3 days, student will not be accepted in the class until payment including late fee, is made. If a period of 7 days passes without payment received, the contract will be terminated.