1. All fees must be paid in advance of the start date of a course.
2. Payment can be made by cash or online transfer. TSA need to be informed after the transaction is done.
3. If you are not able to attend the class, you must inform our swimming instructors by phone or sms 2 hours before the class starts. Failure to inform will be counted as a class and refunds for non-attendance will not be given.
4. No refunds will be given if you failed to complete 4 lessons within 6 weeks.
5. Once your swim lessons have started, we regret that we cannot issue refunds or credits.
6. A refund can be given for lessons missed due to prolonged illness/injury which should be accompanied by a doctors/hospital note.
7. Lesson will be continuing on the raining day, expect lightning or early notification by TSA.
8. TSA reserves the right to alter or cancel any class at short notice if the pool is unavailable for reasons beyond TSA ’s control.
9. Parents/guardians must never distract the swimming instructors during a lesson and should direct all communication before or after the lesson.
10. All property left in the changing rooms or on poolside is left at the owner’s risk. TSA cannot accept any responsibility for the loss or damage to any personal possessions. No jewellery or watches should be worn during the swimming lesson.
11. Parents/ guardians are responsible for the safe supervision of any children (below 8 year old) they bring at all times: on poolside, in the changing rooms and on the pool premises. Any children (below 8 year old) should always be under the direct supervision and never be left unattended.
12. We advise that all children should wear goggles, tight fitting costumes/trunks and arrive poolside 10 min before the lesson starts.
13. No one is allowed enter the pool area until the class starts and a qualified swimming instructor is present.
14. No running on the deck or pool enclosure area.
15. Please obey all swimming instructor instructions; failure to do so may result in being asked to leave.
Suitable for age 4 & above.
Lesson conducted by our swimming instructor to ensure students are able to learn swimming in correct technique step by step.
Objective is to Getting the BASICS Right!
Develop swimmer in wide range of skill such as: Entry & Exits, Floatation & Balance, Rotation & Orirntation, Streamlining, Breathing, Travel & Coordination, Water Safety & etc skills.
Successfully learn up to 4 stroke: Freestyle, Breaststroke, Backstroke & Butterly.