AT A GLANCE:
- Freedom to set the time, date (depends on intructor's availability)
- Lessons are 2:1, 3:1 or 4:1
- Students benefit from the better understanding that the instructor has of each students’ temperament and preferred learning style
- Quicker progress
- Great for those who prefer a private learning environment without strangers and want more consistency with a regular instructor.
What to Expect
Typically our students (aged 8 and above) in our SGN classes will be able to swim at least one stroke for a minimum of 10-15 meters within eight lessons or less.** (Terms and Conditions apply)
- Anyone new to swimming
- Intermediates with basic / informal knowledge of one or two strokes
- To master all four basic swim strokes (breast stroke, free style, butterfly and backstroke)
What can I expect from the lessons?
- To be able to swim one new stroke in eight lessons for anyone aged eight and above
Location: Amigo Club, 16 Sierra, Puchong