Why do we start teaching Mandarin?
There are 5 main reasons why we started teaching Mandarin.
1. Vincent was born in Indonesia and he had the opportunity to migrate to Malaysia for Mandarin education. That is exactly where he picked up his Mandarin, which has always been interesting language for Vincent.
2. Our experience in China, particularly in Guangzhou, made us realised that many Western people can speak Mandarin fluently and they can even crack a joke! Then we wondered why not Malaysians?
3. Malaysia demography - We have around 20% of Chinese population in Malaysia. Chinese can speak English, Malay and Mandarin. If more Malaysians can understand and speak Mandarin, this will definetely strengthen our bonding among multi-racial, multi-culture and multi-lingual country.
4. We cannot deny the importance of Mandarin nowadays. If you can master Mandarin, you have a competitive edge, which can be use in International business. In fact, Mandarin is the most widely spoken language in the world.
5. We have discovered super effective technique for you to speak fluent Mandarin in 60 hours only! You will be able to speak accurately, understand the vocabulary and create your own sentence right after the first class.