CROSS MUAY THAI
The Next Level of Martial Art Fitness.
What are the benefits of training with us?
- Increase your cardio level through our PURE MUAY THAI classes
- Tone the flab and build lean muscle in our MAXOUT CONDITIONING and FiiT COMPETE classes; or
- Experience extreme intensity on both cardio and toning in our proprietary class, CROSS FIGHT.
Improve flexibility in our HATHA YOGA classes
- Start your kids young in our TINY & TEEN WARRIOR Muay Thai classes.
- Consider training to join our FIGHTERS TRAINING PROGRAM
- And have stress relieving fun!
Short on time?
We offer one of the fastest ways of burning fat and toning flab with our High Intensity Interval Training HiiT-inspired workouts that can burn up to 750* calories in 40 to 60 mins.
Our Muay Thai and Cross Fight sessions, are made up of short bursts of high intensity strength or cardio movements which is intermixed with body weight conditioning exercises.
*results vary according to program, fitness level and body composition.
What is HiiT?
Short intense exercises that get the heart rate up, mixed with less intense recovery periods. It provides improved athletic capacity and conditioning of the body, with improved metabolism which results in improved fat burning.
Want lean muscle?
We know that more muscle means more calories are burnt per minute. And mixing it up with high cardio body weight workouts, lean muscle is achieved.
We offer different types of classes with the goal of building a lean muscled physique for our clients. And more importantly to deliver results in a timely manner.
Haven't worked out in a while?
And don't worry, if you have not worked out in a while or have never worked out at all, we also have low intensity workout programs to start you off and build towards your goal.
Learn a martial art and get healthy and lean
Through our classes you can work your way to a healthier you by making a stronger and leaner you, and learn a martial art along the way.