The lessons are project-based in order to develop confidence, team building and communication skills.
MyKite Creative Speech & Drama programme is intended for children aged 6 to 17.
This programme is to nurture children’s ;
- resourcefulness and
The lessons are project-based in order to develop confidence, team building and communication skills. Conducting presentations in front of the public is a must to all students.
Students are divided into 2 categories :
- Junior for aged 6 - 11
- Teens for aged 12 - 17
There are 3 terms in a year :
- First Term : January - April
- Mid Term : May - August
- Year End Term : September - December
We will conduct an assessment at the end of First Term & Mid Term to evaluate students' progression. Every student will participate in the Annual Show at the end of Year End Term.
Parents are to receive Weekly Lesson Plan & Weekly Lesson Report every week via email.
- Sekolah Sri KDU - providing Speech & Drama instructors
- SMK Putrakaya (1) – Choral Speaking Competition and
- Pertandingan Drama KOMSAS
- SMK Putrajaya Presint 9(2) – Stage presentations of Hang Tuah and Tanah Pusaka during Sambutan Hari Kebangsaan 2008 and 2010
- SRK Putrajaya Presint 14(1) – Choral Speaking and Traditional Dance Competition
- Kementerian Dalam Negeri (KDN)) – Basic English and Pronunciation Workshop
- Kementerian Pelajaran Malaysia - Basic English and Pronunciation Workshop for Support Staff
- Jabatan Audit Negara – Communication Skill Workshop
- Bank Negara – Organizing Family Day
- Security Commission - Communication Skill Workshop
- Faber (M) Sdn. Bhd - Communication Skill Workshop
- Upali (M) Sdn. Bhd - Organizing Family Day
- Minda Pesona Sdn. Bhd – Basic English and Pronunciation Workshop
- Kelab Pemidato Perdana Kuala Lumpur (KPPKL) – Small Workshop on Drama (a custom-made workshop)
Activities in our Creative Speech & Drama classes include:
- Sharing and presenting news, information and ideas
- Story telling, book and poem sharing
- Language dynamics
- Voice, speech and pronunciation exercises
- Communication Skills
- Space and Movement
- Concentration and Attention
- Creative drama
- Mind - body realationship
- Group dynamics
- Creative thinking
- Show and Tell