to provide a conducive teaching and learning environment that integrates the best practices in Early Childhood education
ur philosophy is to provide a conducive teaching and learning environment that integrates the best practices in Early Childhood education and to optimize children's potential in a holistic and integrated way. Our ultimate goal is to develop individuals who are intellectually, spiritually, emotionally, physically balanced and capable of contributing positively to family, community and environment.
- To promote optimal and balanced learning through the use of interactive technology and proven teaching-learning strategies.
- To encourage active participation of students, so that they are able to monitor and pace their own learning, according to their own interests, needs and abilities.
- To stimulate analytical thinking, creativity and problem solving skills in all students.
- To include caring values and culturally appropriate behaviors in students who will become responsible members of their families, communities and nations.
- Integrate multidisciplinary, thematic and continuous learning and assessment.